Increase ROI by selecting high performers.
Pick the candidates that fit your organization’s culture to reduce turnover.
Improve onboarding thanks to better understanding of personality.
Make hiring decisions using valid and science-backed data.
Clients we’ve helped
How does it work ?
- It all begins with a single psychometric assessment
- Qualify candidates based on unique KPIs
- View results and select candidates in an easy-to-use dashboard
- Streamline next-steps like interviews or onboarding with a clear candidate report
How many employees in your organization?
1 single assessment
composed of 340 forced-choice questions to be
done in 45 minutes on any device
85 behavioral traits
analyzed to identify the respondent’s personality, highlight strengths
and points of development and targeted against 26 behavioral competencies
35 career interests
measured to display natural preferences
Millions of unique combinations
because each person is unique
Identify the right
candidate for the position
Coach them to
become even better
address candidates’ potential blind spots and develop their strengths
Tips on how to improve competitiveness:
- When you feel pressured under competitive situations, run a “mental video” of positive images. Visualize the times you’ve faced challenges in the past and came out on top.
- Take stock of your competitive abilities and qualities. Compare yourself to competitive individuals you admire and respect. List the things you could do to develop similar traits.
- When you do compete, ensure you don’t sacrifice what is right to gain competitive advantage.
They chose SuccessFinder and they saw results
SuccessFinder is easy to use and see, very fast, the link between who you have in front of you and their potential to successfully occupy a new role.
After seeing the level of accuracy and completeness of SuccessFinder, I truly believed that we could uncover the recipe for success that characterizes our top performers. And that was the case.
We reviewed some 40 tools that are in the marketplace and what really distinguished SuccessFinder from the competition is the definition around the traits is very specific.
We’ve used SuccessFinder for over a decade to make talent decisions. I can’t imagine running my organization without it.
Let’s get in touch !
Fill in the form so one of our experts can contact you shortly.